Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Where did October Go??

I think October was the busiest month ever! Lots of fun events going on, some travels, lots of crafty things to do...So, today I have a big update! As busy as October is, it's also my favorite month of the year! Between pumpkin patches, brilliant fall colors, cooler weather, Halloween...I just LOVE it!

We went to the pumpkin Patch in Bartlesville again this year. It's just so much fun! Tate had done nothing but talk about it since last year.

Tate and I also traveled to Oklahoma City this month and went to the zoo with the Jennifers. We stayed the night and ate at Red Robin for dinner. Tate's still wondering where the Red Robin went...He was there in full costume and Tate had a blast! They have awesome food, so if you havn't eaten there, you should!

Then there was all the Neewollah hoopla. Tate was tall enough to ride the rides this year. His favorites were the helicopter and the roller coaster. Teresa, Susan and I also had a booth at the craft fair. It was okay, but I don't think we'll be doing it again next year. It was a lot of work! I think I'd rather watch the parade with my family!

Anyway...here's lots of fun photos from the last month or so...Enjoy!

Pumpkin Patch
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

OKC Zoo
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Neewollah
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment