Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Busy Week!

Okay, so already I'm a bad blogger! It's been such a busy week! Between going to Day Out With Thomas in Baldwin City last Sunday, some heavy duty house cleaning and a no-nap taking cranky 2 year-old this week, I have not gotten a lot done!

I got some great pictures from Sunday though and I will try to get them posted soon! Tate had a lot of fun and so did me and Brian. It was a nice day for spending time with family.

I have done some layouts the last few weeks but I can't post them because I'm going to enter Memory Makers Masters this year. It's probably a long shot, but I'm going to try anyway! The layouts I submit cannot be previously posted anywhere, so when I narrow down my choices I'll get some posted!

Hope everyone has had a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your pics of the Thomas event. My sister just moved to Baldwin City and I was there last weekend... small world!

    Best of luck on the MM entry! I'll renew my sub if they pick you... otherwise they are outta luck! :)

    erin

    ReplyDelete