Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So After Some Thinking...

I'm not going to do MM Masters this year after all. I think I've got plenty on my plate for the time being. I want to be able to devote plenty of time for projects for the store. Plus this year me and my friends Teresa and Susan are going to have a craft booth at Neewollah (so look for us there!) We're going to have some fun goodies for people to purchase...recipe boxes, altered paint cans, cards, maybe some pre-made layouts...just to name a few things! I'm really excited about that, but I want to allow myself plenty of time to work on that stuff as well. So, here are some recent layouts...I've been wanting to share some of these for a while!

Have a great day everyone!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pages--VERY nice! You mentioned the store--do you have your own store now? You are very talented! I LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW--your layouts really have some pizzaz!!! I like them all, but the music artist one would totally be cool to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. --oh, and forgot to ad that I passed up MMM this year too--I also have way too much on my plate, and there is always next year. If I were you though, I would definitely submit ALL of these layouts though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love love LOVE your style!!!
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete