Monday, July 16, 2007

A Month in the Life...

of me! Yep, I'm participating in a super fun challenge over at Little Scrapbox. I'm journaling and taking pictures every day in July and doing LO's for each day. I have really enjoyed it so far and it's given me an opportunity to try out a new size of layout--12x6. I am really loving this size and will probably do some regular layouts like it in the future! Here are a couple of my layouts so far...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you want to see more of them, check out my LSB gallery HERE.

4 comments:

  1. I love your journaling pages--such a cool idea? So, you're doing one a day for the entire month of July? I LOVE what you've done so far and would love to see more if you want to share any more. It's inspired me to try something like that! The pics of Tate on the 4th of July are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! There was not supposed to be a question mark after the first sentence of my original post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just amazing!! I keep coming back to look at them.

    fabulous!!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous. I totally LOVE your style! Such a fresh, vibrant look!~ I'll definitely be back to check out more of your wonderful work!
    ~Gabi

    ReplyDelete