Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Been a While...

So, I have been toying with the idea of getting back into blogging, and after a few days of playing with my blog design and updating a few things, I have decided to go for it. I thought about deleting my previous posts or just starting a new blog all together, but I rather enjoyed going back and reading what I'd written 2+ years ago...so I will just pick up where I left off.

Since my last blog post we've added a new member to our family, so you will see lots of layouts and pictures of my boys...they've grown a lot...especially Tate. Going back through my old posts makes me realize just how big he's gotten...no longer my little boy, but now my handsome young man!

Anyhow, expect some crafty-ness and picture posts soon! I have a lot to share! :)

2 comments:

  1. welcome back to blogland! i'm sure you won't regret the decision to start a new blog. i LOVE looking back on my blog, from the last almost-6 years worth that i've done. i have a cruddy memory, so it's nice to have the blog to go back to, to see what was going on in my life. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you decided to keep the old posts - always fun to go back through and read what you wrote way back when.

    Looking forward to seeing what you create :)

    ReplyDelete