Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer Days...

Here in Kansas, we've had a pretty hot and dry summer. Lots of temps at 100+...makes me not want to be outside at all and I sure can't keep the boys out in it either. It makes for some pretty bored kids! The last couple of weeks have been loads better though...we even had some 70-80 degree weather and I took full advantage of it! The boys and I have spent a lot of afternoons outside playing and I've even retired my dryer for the clothes line. The smell of clothes dried on the line makes me happy!

Photobucket

I even had a little "helper"--if you call throwing out the clothes I've folded and put in the basket "helping"...but I guess you have to start somewhere!

Photobucket

I've also been doing more scrapbooking the last few weeks! Hooray for being crafty! And tomorrow I'm headed to CKC Tulsa for some scrapbook shopping...hoping they have some of the new stuff that just came out!

Here's a layout I did for the store using the super adorable October Afternoon Rocket Age line.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And another one for the store using the Splash collection by Echo Park...clean graphic designs...love their stuff!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Been working on some other crafty projects! Will share those and my CKC finds soon! Have a great week!

1 comment: