Friday, May 23, 2008

Lots Going On!

First of all, I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and an ultrasound yesterday to make sure baby was doing well and to get an official due date. Everything looks great...saw the little heart beat and my due date is January 10! I'm so stinkin excited!

It's also a busy time at The Nook! Zarah is doing a weekly challenge for Nook gift certificates, so you don't want to miss the chance to get in on those! You can find the Pre-Summer challenges HERE!

We're also having a Nook Scrap Off Contest. The winner will receive an AWESOME Nook GC! You can find out all the information HERE and sign up HERE!

The end of the contest will also kick off the DT search for the new term at My Scrapbook Nook. I know there are some really talented folks out there, so you should give it a shot! The kits are awesome and Leah and Pam are fabulous to work for!

Now, onto the kit stuff!

I did a 2 page layout for a class at the Nook. You can find all the details along with other awesome class ideas HERE. Here's the layout I did:

Photobucket

Also, the June kit pics are up and Oh My Goodness...It is freaking GORGEOUS! Just look!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOTS of Prima goodness! I cannot wait!

I'm also teaching a class at the end of the month for Chasing Rainbows. It's a super cute recipe book...I love how it turned out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm working at the store tonight, so I'm looking forward to cropping with the girls tonight! Have a great holiday weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations again Brooke!!! can't wait to see the little!!

    Junes kit does look yummy and love your 2 page layout.

    Love your countdown....I started reading twilight and almost done...think I better get out and get the other two now...so I have em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeppie.. so excited for you.. I love the June kit.. girl you are killing me.. I have been good for so long, and now I want to just go shopping for kits. Cute recipe book and love your work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again! Hope that you are feeling well!
    Beautiful work-love the recipe book! Looks like a fun class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects! and thanks for letting people know about the nook, I'm just about ready to sign up because of you. I love their kits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omygoodness... I love love love that recipe book!!! Very cute idea!

    ps: Congrats again on the baby bump, I'll be excited to read all about it as the months go by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that little recipe book- beautiful colors and I love the scalloped tagged dividers.

    I hope you are doing well, Brook. I was so sad to hear your news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome, My DD bday is Jan 11th! Good luck and I wish you an easy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The recipe book is gorgeous. I love the tags included, makes it very versatile and actually suitable for so many other themes as well.

    ReplyDelete