Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Waiting Game

Yep, I'm no good at waiting...for anything! I'm an instant gratification kind of gal for sure. So, what am I waiting for you might ask? I tossed my hat into the ring for a DT spot for American Crafts.

Yes, I am an American Crafts junkie!!!

It's one of my very favorite companies of all time, so I figured it couldn't hurt! So, with that, I wanted to pay tribute to some of my very favorite AC layouts from the past and present.

My newest little project is a simple card...I love how it turned out!
Photobucket

This is my best friend Teresa's cutie pie little girl, Callie...hence the title :)
Photobucket

The rest you have seen before, but I still love them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You know...probably 99% of my layouts have some form of American Crafts products on them....Did I mention that I am totally addicted to their Thickers? I rarely do a layout anymore without using them. I pretty much quit buying anything else for my titles...You just can't go wrong with so much variety--chipboard, vinyl, felt, velvet, glitter...so much dimension and so many different fonts!

Okay, so wish me luck because I know there are some ginormously talented ladies out there competing for these coveted spots. Let the wait begin!

8 comments:

  1. GL Brook... I so hope you make it!!!! I love your work.. and your such a sweet person you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, hun! You would be a PERFECT addition to theit team! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK GIRL....they be crazy not to take ya!!! I'm with you on the THICKERS....LOVE EM..can't have enough of em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love em girlie... let us know as soon as you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful creations, Brook! Good luck-they would be lucky to have you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WELL GIRLY, HOPE YOU MAKE IT ON THEIR DT!!!!!!!!!!

    those LO's are awesome, and ITA, AC rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! Your LOs are always inspiring - it would be great to see what you could do with all those cool products.

    Also - I am so sorry to hear of your loss in June :( It is such sad news.

    ReplyDelete