Monday, October 20, 2008

More Layouts and Photos!

I'll have a more in depth post later this week with some pics of the fun things we did this last weekend...need to get them edited first though! I do have a few new layouts to share :)

This one is using the Scenic Route Appleton line...it's SO great for boy pics! This is Tate and one of his best friends these days!
Photobucket

This one started as a lift from a layout I saw on 2 Peas the other day, but turned out a little different. I can't remember the pea name to give her credit...I'll try to find that! (And the wood paneling background is actually my poor outdated dining room wall...so no, your eyes are not playing tricks on you! :))
Photobucket

This last one is another one for my "Book of Me" using some papers from Daisy D.
Photobucket

I also took another road trip to Oklahoma City a couple of weekends ago. I left Brian and Tate at home and had some major fun with my girlfriends. We went to a crop on Friday night, had lots of fun, made some pretty things and ate some good food! I also did my second photo shoot ever with Jennifer's boys. Little kids can be hard to photograph when they dont want their picture taken, but we got some good ones...it was much for fun when we started having hay fights! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The little one in his adorable pumpkin costume!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm still working on my photo editing...it's a little tricky at times, so let me know what you think!

Also, I'm hoping to start getting some stuff up in my Etsy Shop soon! If you like my layouts, I'm going to work on doing some page kits to put up for sale there, so be on the lookout for those and other fun stuff! :)

Have a great week, I'll have more to share in a few days!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous layouts, delicious pics, seriously your baby is sooooooo yummy in that costume and your little man is very handsome in his sports tee as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing an awesome job with your photography. It doesn't hurt to have such adorable subjects either. You should give yourself more credit on your photo editing skills. I've seen both and you're doing great. Love the cake LO too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl these are too freakin cute!! you have got to come over when you are in town. bring your photoshop stash too chica!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are so adorable, especially the last one, it is truly a photo worth a thousand words :) your layouts are wonderful, I really like the Cake one- and for a second I thought the background was a piece of pattern paper that looked like wood paneling LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did some awesome photography! Your layouts are precious too! Im glad you got some YOU time with the girls!

    ReplyDelete