Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm Still Here!

And keeping busy as ever. October is one of my most favorite months of the year, but it's also the busiest. And afterwards I'm always glad it's over, but I look forward to it again next year! So, since it's been a while, this is going to be a photo heavy post, so just a warning!

Hmm, let's start with what I've been working on for the scrapbook store. I have several layouts ready for my class coming up this weekend and a couple more that just need scanned. Here's 3 of them:

Love these American Crafts papers!
Photobucket

And some absolutely fabulous Fancy Pants:
Photobucket

And some yummy Scenic Route Sonoma:
Photobucket

And this one is for a Christmas layout class coming up as well...There will be 6 layouts total and I'm contributing 2 of them. These Making Memories Fa La La papers are some of my favorites! This layout was also a lift of the amazingly talented
Christine Middlecamp. LOOOOVE her stuff!
Photobucket

And I've also been the busy picture taker too! I adore fall and I adore fall photos, so I've been draggin Tate around here and there to see what I can get :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the Halloween costume, handmade by me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really have lots more pictures from the end of October, so I may share some more of them soon. Need to get more edited! Have a great week folks!

9 comments:

  1. Those layouts are amazing, seriously amazing!!!! and your photos are wonderful, your lil guy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all those layouts, the pics of Tate are awesome, and his costume was too cool. You did a great job. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aside from the gorgeous pictures I detect a faint heartbeat girl... WHERE YOU BEEN?!!! Well I did see you last weekend... but as for blog-land you have been greatly missed girl!! Glad to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL costume! and the layouts are absolutely beautiful. You use papers Id never think to use and make me want to start. Thats inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! How are you? Your work is SO fabulous! And I thought of you today--ScrapLovers is having a DT call for 4 scrapbookers. Christina is wonderful, generous, and fabulous to work for! Her store is fantastic too! The deadline is Dec. 20, if you are interested.
    store.scraplovers.com
    ((((HUGS))))
    Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I vaguely recall hearing yoru voice last week... though faintly... over the telephone... now where in Hades are you?? I am gonna have to call the blogger police!!

    Somebody look for a pulse!!

    ReplyDelete