Thursday, June 26, 2008

More Stuff!

So, the creative bug has really bitten the last week or so and I have a couple more projects to share.

This first one is made from the July kit papers over at My Scrapbook Nook. They are the fabulous new Passport papers from Making Memories. It's an 8x10 wall hanging and I did a class on it for the Nook. You can find all the instructions HERE.

Photobucket

And while I'm not 30 yet, I will be in another 7 months or so and that got me thinking...I don't feel old. At all. And I wanted to make a layout about that. This layout is made using mostly products from one of my all time FAVORITE companies -- American Crafts. The bold patterns and bright colors are right up my alley!! Love me some AC! :)

Photobucket

Have a great rest of the week and weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the wall art.. I am so going to copy you.. lol.... and when I turned 30 I hated it.. now I am 33 and still hating.. only cause I have no kids.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. the wall hanging is WAY cute!! Love the layout too. I hated turning 30, it was rough! :) Hope you are well! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh cute stuff!!
    Love the amarican crafts layout!
    Awesome picof you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow chica your quick... I was getting ready to lift this same title from Memory Makers!

    Now if I could just get yours out of my head... then maybe I will be capable of some thing on my own!!

    I enjoyed Tate's rodeo days... what a handsome cowboy I must say!!

    Miss you... see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete