Sunday, February 17, 2008

Some Making Memories Love....

Well, their new Love Story line for Valentine's Day anyway! It's one of my very favorite so far! Here's a LO I did with mostly MM supplies (papers, rub-ons, kraft word stickers)...It's photos of Tate making "Love Day" cards (you should really hear him say it...it's the cutest!)

Photobucket

And if you loved their past Noteworthy line, you should see the NEW Noteworthy line...It's GORGEOUS! (and a little birdie told me that it will more than likely show up in a future Nook Kit, so sign up now if you havn't!)

Hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

9 comments:

  1. JUST adorable. As usual. I've said this so many times you must be getting very tired of it but yes, I LOVE your style! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! I love how you made the pics b&w to fit better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout girlie! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute lo! I have some of that paper, you've inspired me with ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling! love how you used the post cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the layout as always!!!


    Where you been???

    ReplyDelete